Volunteers play an essential role at HSNB, and we appreciate everything you do for us! Our volunteers help hundreds of animals each year through dog walking, cat socializing and play time; administrative support; foster care; assisting at adoption events and many other opportunities. Volunteers help out anywhere from 1-2 days per week to 2-3 hours per month. Whatever time you have available will make a difference in the lives of our animals.
- Dog Walker & Socializer Interested in walking dogs?
- Please click HERE and follow these directions to apply
- Transportation to vet appointments, spay/neuter, etc.
- Cat play time & socializing
- Outreach events
- Clerical & office work
- Facilities & grounds maintenance
- Foster care
- Marketing, graphic design, and public relations assistance
- Volunteers under the age of 16 must have a parent present.
- Each minor (under the age of 18) needs to have a waiver signed by the parent before starting the volunteer program.
- All volunteers must sign a waiver of liability, and complete appropriate training.