Due to our new COVID-19 protocol, all volunteer shifts will be scheduled instead of our regular “drop in” volunteering. This is to ensure social distancing and safety for everyone. You can sign up for shifts directly through our online Volunteer Information Center, VicNet, following the directions below. (You will need a password first – if you don’t have one, email Peggie Hartig (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After you login the first time, it’ll be easy to schedule yourself. Directions to Self-Schedule:
- Go to Volunteer Information Center. Note: this link opens in a new tab.
- Enter your email as login name. (You may have received an email with login information.)
- Enter your temporary password (same as your Volunteer Login – generally your cell phone) and change to a permanent one. Email Peggie Hartig if you have a problem getting in.
- Click “schedule me” for the time frame you would like to shedule yourself. Once you sign up, the booked time will be visible to all of the other volunteers with that assignment.
- If your schedule changes, please “Remove” yourself ASAP so we know there will be a vacancy.
Watch this video for further setup instructions: https://www.volgistics.com/Videos/HT1148C.htm