We Thank You and the Animals Thank You! What Would They Do Without Your Help?
As a private, non-profit organization, the Humane Society of the North Bay receives no funding from any state or national organization. We rely almost entirely on donations from our generous community – people just like you, who care about the well-being of the homeless, abandoned, abused and neglected animals that arrive at our shelter every day. If our shelter wasn’t here, where would these animals go? Your tax-deductible gift literally saves lives, and no amount is too small to make difference.
We are so grateful for your tax-deductible gift.
How Can I Donate?
- Make a one-time gift or commit to an ongoing monthly contribution.
- Remember HSNB in your estate and legacy planning.
- Honor the memory of a loved one with a special gift
- Hold a fundraising drive with your school, business, service or civic group.
- Offer a grant opportunity
- Provide materials and/or labor for facility improvements
- Shop at or donate to our Happy Tails Thrift Store, 1825 Springs Rd., Vallejo
- Donate supplies through our Amazon Wish List (see below for details).
- Love helping the underdog (and cat)? Donate to our “Second Chance Fund” for special-needs animals.
- Getting married? Direct gifts to the Humane Society of the North Bay as a wedding gift.
I’m Ready To Help Save The Life of A Homeless Animal!
- Donate online by clicking on the red “Donate” button
- Learn how to make a gift by calling (707) 645-7905 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a personal check (Please be sure to include your mailing address so we can send you a tax receipt)
Donations can be sent to:
Humane Society of the North Bay
1121 Sonoma Blvd
Vallejo, CA 94590
Help the Animals When You Shop on Amazon.com
Give us your Fresh Step Paw Points
If you use Fresh Step litter, you may sign up for Paw Points, and send us your Paw Points! We will use the points to get products for our cats. Once you log in, you can give us a 250 point bonus by entering the code: SHELTERBONUS1455.
The Humane Society of the North Bay greatly appreciates your support, and we wish to honor your privacy when you share information with us. HSNB will not trade, share or sell your personal information with anyone else, nor send mailings on behalf of other organizations. We will only share personal information if you have given us direct permission to do so.