Clear the Shelters is Saturday, August 17, 11am – 4pm.
If you have been looking for a Furbaby, this is the day to come out.
- IF YOU RENT YOUR HOME: Renters need a letter from their landlord or property manager on letterhead, stating they are allowed to have a pet, and if there are any restrictions on breed or weight. Bring this letter with your application.
- IF YOU OWN YOUR HOME: Home owners, please bring proof that you own your home; a mortgage statement, or property tax statement.
- If you are wanting to adopt a dog and you own a dog…you will need to do a meet and greet with your own pet. Leave them in your car with someone and the air conditioner running until a staff or volunteer tells you to bring your dog to the meet-and-greet area.
- If you are adopting a cat, please bring your own carrier.
- We have a limit of two feline (cat/kitten) adoptions per household.
We have information booths, local and national representatives:
- Pet Food Express,
- Cat’s Pride Litter,
- Nature’s Select,
- Tractor Supply,
- local girls scouts,
- animal caricature artist,
- hand made dog collars,
- children’s events and games,
- and more!
Date(s) - Saturday, 08/17/19
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Humane Society of the North Bay
1121 Sonoma Boulevard